What are glue dots?
Glue dots are adhesive dots, they can easily be detached without leaving stains or damaging the wall, that's why they are perfect for putting balloons on the wall.
Advantage of using glue dots to stick balloons
- Transparent color.
- Bonds instantly.
- No stains, no damages to the wall when removing glue dots from the wall.
- Possibility to re-position.
- The glue spot can be multi-used if it's kept in clean conditions.
- Can be used to rough surfaces to smooth surfaces.
- Long lasting.
How to use glue dots to put balloons on the wall?
1. To press a balloon to on the glue dot directly. Don't use your hand to take glue dot out from its tape.
2. Pull the balloon, you would fine the glue dot has already transferred on to the balloon.
3. Put the balloon where ever you want.
Tips of using glue dots.
- Generally glue dots don't damage the wall, but it's not bothered to do a small test first.
- The long the stick on the wall, the harder to remove them.
- For smooth surfaces, you can put several glue dots on one balloon to make sure it be stickied firmly.
How to remove glue dots?
Just peel they off from the wall, if they are clean, then you probably can use them again, press them back on to the tape.
Comparing with other ways.
- Using double sided tapes generally would cause serious damages.
- Using strings and other tools to put balloons on the wall is difficult.
- Using helium is also not a good choice, because balloons float, balloons can't last long, another reason is that helium is expensive.