What are nail polish strips?
Nail strips are an alternative of nail polish, it's the best new invention, you can do your nails in about 5 minutes with nail polish strips, because of they can be put on easily.
Advantage of using our nail polish strips
- Waterproof, our nail polish strips are waterproof nail strips.
- Long lasting, with the basic put on guide below, our nail polish strips can last about 7 days, with a advantage guide, they can last up to 20 days!
- Easy to put on, our nail polish strips are self-adhesive, to put on them is as easy as 123.
- Easy to remove. Can be removed with warm water.
- Non-toxic and environmental-friendly, they are made of natural materials, safe for pregnancies and kids.
- No polishing on top of nails.
- Nice quality and reasonable price.
- Free shipping if you buy more that a certain amount of them.
- Nail polish strips are double ended, one strip can be used for two nails.
- Possibility of re-position.
How to put nail polish strips on?
1. Clean the surface of nails with the included nail cleaning pad.
2. Select the strip that best fits your nail, and then peel off its clear covering.
3. Peel off the white paper and sticky it back on one end of the strip, in order to increase the space of holding to avoid damaging the other end.
4. Apply the polish strip to of of your nails, don't stretch
the strip. Don't be nervous when you do this step, because of you may have changes to re-position the strip.
5. File off the excess.
This is a guide of basic 5 steps to put on nail polish strips, generally with this guide nail polish strips can last for about 7 days. You can continue the guide to have a longer lasting which is about 20 days!
6. Apply top coat carefully.
7. Dry top coat with under an UV light.
Applying top coat can greatly increase lasting-time and be more gloss.
Tips of putting nail strips.
Don't polish the surface of nails.
Don't stretch the strip, because of the backward force of a stretched strip may cause bubbles and wrinkles. Gently putting on the strip is enough.
Choose a strip which is a little bit smaller than your nail.
Don't apply on cuticle and skin, which may cause a short lasting-time.
How to remove nail polish strips?
You can remove nail polish strips also in about 5 minutes by socking your fingers in warm water(about 48℃), not nail polish remover(no need). The longer you nail polish strips have last, the more time is need to remove them. An useful trick is putting socked cotton pieces on your nails.
Suggestions of choosing nail polish strips.
- If your nails are shoot, then choose light colors, they will make your nails look longer.
- If your nails are wide, then applying small strips leaving spaces on the either sides can make your nails look longer.
What you will get
- Two set of nail strips, 10 double ended nail strips on each set.
- Two cleaning pads.
- One file.